Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lets Start Dreaming......

Assalamualaikum

Now, life as a future "chemist"...I'm chemist wanabe????walawehhhh...huhuhu...I start to think about my life... Start to do a planning...im a goodgood planner, rite..???am i???apaapa lah....merapukerapu.. Sometime i think that should i act more mature like 23years old girl woman...???or, just be urself...leklek lu...br 23 ork???? okok... I am who i am....i will be mature depends on situation...I am the person that have a lot of dreams, a very long list what i want to do in my life, and i wannabe such a greatgreat daughter to my mom n dad....^___^...
Lets check-it-out what i have plan for my future (1 years after i grade)...


1. Chemist wanabe...InsyaAllah -___-

2. Bahagiakn makabah....wahhhhwahhhh...all ur sacrificed were too much....i cant pay with the money, i know...but i will make u happy and proud of me....

3. I can drive my own car...beli pakai duet titikpeluh petani sendiri tue....!!!! Of course lah my dream car... CALDINA!!!!

4. Be someone wife...????erkkk...I.Allah..kalau ade yg msk meminang...ayat pasrah + poyo...
p/s-->incik gemok...tb2...hahahah 

5. After 1 years work, i must have certificate from IKM..bukan Institut Kemahiran Malaysia yer...!!!! 
Institut Kimia Malaysia....

6. Do a planning for next future...heheheh...


Actually, i dont want to work makangaji harihari...haruharu....So, dah ad dlm otak beberapa planning tuk bukak bisnes...tgklah nt cmner...just wait n see what will happen next...

p/s---> Saya memang suka beranganpoyo nak buat nie, nak buat tue....saya suka!!!!!hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment