Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thanks GOD!!!!

Assalamualaikum

Hye babe...seriously Thanks God that my sample preparation already done and i already learnt how to use the batch reactor and my gasket are fit..(this sumpah really big hug i give to my Tuan Manis yang gagah tolong ak guntingkan gasket tue..i syg u lbh lah syg) hahhahaha....Ok...talk about batch wise reactor yang besar gabak tue...seriously babe gua kna angkat bnda alah tue sendiri dan sgt berat...next other tym i will show u the video lah kan during i use that reactor...gua pggl bnda tue transformer...hahhahaha....


Thanks to GOD also, even im still new and no want not know about my blog and who's SueNordin.??? Canteq sgt ke ko??hahhaha...xdek org pon heran actually ak jek yg perasan...hahhaha...Some others that suddenly read my blog...seriously THANKS AND BIG HUG... Thanks for the comment and your support.... I will write more all the info that i know and all what i think is good for us....


I also promise to write about the "PRINCE FROG" fairytale...hhhuhhhu..seriously guys...i dont have too much tym....i will write ok...cause i promise....



No comments:

Post a Comment